- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 4 years
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACTING US
- LAST REVISION DATE
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, we collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide: We may collect and store the personal information you enter on our Service or provide to us in some other manner, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and username. In order to create something, the App accesses your photographs, videos and music library stored on your mobile device, on third party websites where they are stored, or other places they may be stored. We may also collect any communications between use and this app, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the App (e.g., games, contests, promotions, surveys, etc.).
- User Content: We collect your personal information contained in any User Content you create, share, store or submit to the App, which may include photo, video or other image files, music works, sound recording, narration, written forum comments, information, data, text, scripts, graphics and interactive features generated, provided or otherwise made accessible by this app.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the App, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you to email messages and push notifications and permit you to share your creations on the App with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data, and clear gifs information to (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
2. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as this app, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
- Third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored contest or promotion;
- Third parties who we think may offer you products or services you may enjoy;
- Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your videos and quotes with your friends through email, SMS text, or various social media sites;
- The public at your request. If you interact with our site or app on social media, for example by tagging your videos #VidStatus on Instagram, that piece of User Content will be linked to this app on our website or social media profiles and VidStatus may display your User Content publicly;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
personal information data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, password or local area number requests, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising and Tracking. We permit third parties, such as ad networks and analytics providers, to collect information about your use of our website over time, in order that they may display ads that may be relevant to your interests or provide us with enhanced demographic and analytic information about our users. Typically, the information we share with third-party providers is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt-out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, This may retain information (including User Content) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to deactivate your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others or with social media sites, nor can we remove cached content from search engines.
4. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
This app cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 4
This app does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 4 years or knowingly allow such persons to register for the App. The App and its content are not directed at children under the age of 4 years and use by any person who is 4 years and above but below the relevant age of consent must be done with the consent and supervision of their parent/legal guardian. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 4 years or without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 4 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Apps may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
8. CONTACTING US
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. LAST REVISION DATE
This policy was last revised on, and effective as of, 21th July 2020.